Recover and restore your crucial files with this tool
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP / Windows 2000
Did you or someone you know just delete a file by mistake? There's no need to freak out about it - all you have to do is Recuva them!
RECUVA: AN OVERVIEW
For good or ill, the modern world is an almost indescribably interconnected place. Everyone is linked to everyone else, and the other side of the planet is just a mouse click away. The data that we all use and store - data that makes such hyper-connectedness possible - is immense in scale and scope, so it's no surprise that the accidental deletion of a file or program from one's devices is a surefire way to make even the most stalwart of us moan in distress. But thanks to a new file recovery tool called Recuva (whose name sounds like "recover"), groans of anguish will soon be replaced by laughter and sighs of relief.
This tool is super friendly to the end user. Installation is a snap, and restoring files is handled by a simple recovery wizard. That means than anyone, whether they be novices or technophiles, can recover their accidentally trashed files. Device and file type are no object. Users can snatch emails, videos, chats, text documents and everything else under the sun from the brink of oblivion regardless of their location - PCs, cameras, portable memory, drives and so on. As long as you're using Recuva, your files are never really gone, they're just on vacation!
With all of the above in mind, prospective users need to understand that this program won't replace their brains or the necessity of using file storage best practices. Users should save early and often, use unique names for files, and save in separate and redundant locations if they can. If and when one uses Recuva, time is of the essence. Files degrade over time, so if you wait too long no tool or app will be able to help you get them back, no matter how great they are.
* Recuva is a lifesaver - a veritable "re-do button". It offers users a last-ditch option in file recovery, working across multiple locations and for multiple file types.
* Recuva is about as easy to use as any piece of technology available today. Some programs and utilities are a real pain to use, but this file recovery app isn't one of them.
* Recuva is free to use.
* The default mode is perfectly acceptable, but options for deeper, more thorough scans exist for users who want them.
* For now, Recova is a PC exclusive. That means Mac users are out of luck, at least when it comes to using this particular tool for file recovery.
* Scans can sometimes be slow, and if you opt for a deep scan, you may have quite a wait ahead of you.
Recuva is a fantastic (and long overdue) tool designed to do a great job at file recovery and restoration. It handles itself with aplomb, so PC users will be well served in giving this tool a trial run. Check it out today!
Software that helps you retrieve lost files
Reliable Disk Partition Recovery Software Recovers Your Deleted, Lost Partition.
Use this tool to restore lost drive partitions
A program that allows editing and burning of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs